CBD + WOMEN HEALTH


Hello,

My name is Michelle. I'm 53, a retired teacher, and I love my family, my friends, and long walks. As I'm getting older, I've realised I'm becoming increasingly achey - and my knees especially are not what they used to be. Due to this, I've decided to go through a few lifestyle changes - but nothing drastic!

For my whole life I have loved the great outdoors, so being active and out and about was not a new endeavour for me. I have two corgi's so I take them out twice a day anyway. Long walks are great for the body and the mind, and I've always known this, but they can't take away from the nagging aches I have. In fact, sometimes I'm afraid that they might be making things a little bit worse - but I can't be sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Premium CBD oil UK